The World according to yaya

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Baby, Baby, Baby

My best friend is due to have her first baby any day. This really hits home how old I am. We always promised we would have our first babies together however she was ready to have a child a lot earlier than me.

I have always known I wanted children but never really felt the feeling... you know, the clucky feeling. I have watched other woman fall prey to it all around me and although I love kids and would kill anyone who hurt my neices & nephews, I just didn't feel that urge to have a little yaya/big M.

Until recently. We were told recently that Big M's cousin was expected her second child. It hit me like a brick wall- I wanted it to be me. How did this happen? When? Is it something chemical? biological? All I know is that I felt a deep desire within me that I wanted a child - shame Big M has absolutely no inkling to have kids whatsoever.

I hope lil' higgs (my best friend) is okay. Let's get this party started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home