The World according to yaya

Saturday, October 15, 2005

A return

It has been a while. I have been keeping myself extremely busy and trying not to think about the fact I am never going to see her again. All I had to do was look at the title of the last entry and start to cry. It will be six weeks tommorow and it feels like forever. I have two journals - one I use as a recorder of all the memories I remember Mum telling me over the years and the second is a kind of letters-to-my-Mum-book. I still can't believe she is gone and that I can't hug her, touch her, smell her. My brother says it's like being part of a club you really don't want to be a member of. I am sorry that I can't write much more. I ahve to stay strong and I just don't know how much longer I can keep this up. We are moving house on the weekend and that will keep me busy. I will post again soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Suse said…

    hello, thanks for your comments on my blog. I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. Hang in there.

    Hope your move isn't too stressful. Will you still be in inner Melbourne?

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Alice said…

    Yaya - I hope your move to the new house went smoothly. Hopefully these new surroundings will help to ease the dreadful heartache you feel at the moment.

    Please hold onto those wonderful and loving memories you have of your Mother and recall them as often as possible. They will hurt for a while but gradually the pain will lessen and your Mum will still be with you everyday in heart and mind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home